1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Chip Squares
This is so good, more like candy than a square.
My Private Note
small s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1Bottom Layer: Melt butter in medium saucepan.
- 2Stir in graham crumbs, sugar, and flour.
- 3Press in ungreased 9x9 inch pan.
- 4Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- 5Second Layer: Stir condensed milk with coconut.
- 6Do this just before spreading so coconut doesn't have time to soak up milk which makes it more difficult to spread.
- 7Spread over first layer.
- 8Return to oven and bake for 10 minutes or until it shows signs of browning lightly.
- 9Top Layer: Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter in heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring often.
- 10Spread over second layer.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Chip Squares
Serving Size: 1 (1221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.6
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 9.7 mg
- Sodium 54.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 1.9 g