Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, Packed
- 1⁄2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips or 6 ounces butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add peanut butter and eggs.
- Mix well.
- Stir in flour and baking soda and blend well.
- Add peanuts and chips.
- Mix just until blended.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls two inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 9-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove right away from cookie sheet and cool on wire rack.
Very easy, very tasty cookies. I left out the salted peanuts. My kids loved them. Great recipe!