Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Make and share this Peanut Butter Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 118.29 ml Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening or 1 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 78.07 ml peanut butter
- 236.59 ml brown sugar, packed
- 118.29 ml granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 414.03 ml Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 3.69 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml salt
- 170.09 g package peanut butter flavored chips (or 1/2 cup each) or 170.09 g package semi-sweet chocolate chips (or 1/2 cup each)
- HEAT oven to 375ºF.
- COMBINE shortening, peanut butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl; beat with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Mix into shortening mixture at low speed until just blended. Stir in peanut butter chips. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove to cooling rack.