Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 1⁄2 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening or 1⁄2 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3⁄4 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6 ounce) package peanut butter flavored chips (or 1/2 cup each) or 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips (or 1/2 cup each)
- HEAT oven to 375ºF.
- COMBINE shortening, peanut butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl; beat with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Mix into shortening mixture at low speed until just blended. Stir in peanut butter chips. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove to cooling rack.