Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
Peanut butter and chocolate together? Perfection!
Make and share this Peanut Butter Chip Chocolate Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter, shortening and sugar. Stir in eggs and vanilla.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt, stir into the creamed mixture.
- Fold in peanut butter chips.
- Drop cookies by teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until set. Do not overbake.
- Cool on wire racks.