- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup butter flavor shortening
- 1 1⁄2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups peanut butter chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter, shortening and sugar. Stir in eggs and vanilla.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt, stir into the creamed mixture.
- Fold in peanut butter chips.
- Drop cookies by teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until set. Do not overbake.
- Cool on wire racks.