Peanut butter and chocolate together? Perfection!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
- 2In a medium bowl, cream together butter, shortening and sugar. Stir in eggs and vanilla.
- 3Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt, stir into the creamed mixture.
- 4Fold in peanut butter chips.
- 5Drop cookies by teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets.
- 6Bake for 8-10 minutes or until set. Do not overbake.
- 7Cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Chip Chocolate Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.7
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 27.7 mg
- Sodium 156.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 18.1 g
- Protein 4.6 g