Recipe by Rita~
This is for all you peanut butter and chocolate chip lovers out there. A nice brunch dish for kids and adults alike! You can be flexible with the chips. You can do peanut butter or chocolate together or alone & more or less. Just peanut butter alone is really really GOOD! The chips are the kind you would put into cookies.
- 1 1⁄3 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate chips (morsels)
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat griddle.
- Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Mix together liquid ingredients and whisk into dry mixture until smooth.
- Fold in the peanut butter& chocolate chips.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto hot greased griddle.
- Cook until the bubbles that form on top begin to pop, before flipping, then cook a minute or so more.
- Serve immediately topped with whipped butter& syrup.