Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
I made this up in mason jars for part of my Christmas gifts this past year. I thought I had lost the recipe forever, but a little spring cleaning and there it was. i bring it here to share with you guys and to make sure it isn't lost again. The original recipe calls for peanuts, but I am not a huge fan of those so I substituted marshmellows and it is just divine.
- Layer ingredients in a 1 quart mason jar or mix in a bowl.
- preheat oven to 350.
- grease an 8" pan.
- combine melted butter and eggs in a bowl.
- stir wet into dry ingredients
- spread evenly in greased pan.
- bake 30-35 min (i have found 40-45 does best here) until edges pull away from sides or toothpick is clean.
- cool on wire rack and cut -- .