Recipe by PaulaG
This was given to me years ago by a wonderful woman that I deeply admired. Everytime I fix this dish I think of her. Enjoy!
Top Review by Judy's_Cookin'
Really tasty and satisfying! I served it on whole wheat spagetti - extra sauce would have been mmmmm perfect. My substitutions-boneless breast of chicken and Thai chili powder.
Thanks for a superb recipe!
- 12 pieces skinless chicken (legs and thighs work well)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup natural-style peanut butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Arrange chicken in an oven proof baking dish.
- In frying pan, fry onion and garlic in hot oil until limp.
- Add other ingredients and stir until well blended, pour over chicken, cover and bake for about 30 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake an additional 20 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Serve over brown rice.