1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Chicken with Chile
1 hr 5 mins
This was given to me years ago by a wonderful woman that I deeply admired. Everytime I fix this dish I think of her. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Arrange chicken in an oven proof baking dish.
- 3In frying pan, fry onion and garlic in hot oil until limp.
- 4Add other ingredients and stir until well blended, pour over chicken, cover and bake for about 30 minutes.
- 5Remove cover and bake an additional 20 minutes or until chicken is done.
- 6Serve over brown rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Chicken with Chile
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.9
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 379.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: