1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Chicken
When I got this recipe from a friend of mine I was a little skeptical. But once you get past the name it is absolutely wonderful. I usually double the recipe because it is a *huge* hit with my husband and kids.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In a shallow mixing bowl, mix together mustard, peanut butter, honey and mayo.
- 3Dip each chicken breast into mayo mixture, then coat in crushed potato chips. Place on cookie sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- 4Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes on each side.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 733.1
- Calories from Fat 392
- Total Fat 43.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 83.1 mg
- Sodium 819.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 31.6 g