Recipe by Tiggrr
This is a easy snack. If you use the clear corn syrup this recipe is okay for any child that is on a diet where they cannot have any food coloring, dyes, or such. My ex SIL's son was on a diet for A.D.D. This was one of his favorite treats he could have.
Top Review by HappyMommy1422
I really liked these treats because they're chewy. But that's why my husband didn't. They're simple enough to make though. It seems like I've had a similar snack made with corn flakes which I remember as being very good as well.
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour cereal into large bowl.
- In saucepan combine sugar& corn syrup.
- occasionally, bring to a boil over medium heat.
- and boil 1 minute.
- Remove from heat, stir in peanut butter until smooth.
- Pour over cereal, stir to coat well.
- Press evenly into 9 inch square pan coated.
- with shortening or cooking spray.
- Cool completely.
- Invert pan on cutting board.
- and cut into bars.