- 2 teaspoons butter
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 3⁄4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 teaspoon chopped peanuts
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
Directions See How It's Made
- With a mixer, beat butter, peanut butter and sugars until creamy.
- Add egg and chopped peanuts and beat on medium speed.
- On low speed, add flours and baking powder and mix until combined.
- Use a heaping tablespoon and drop on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Do not over bake.