Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The King Arthur Flour Cookie Companion
Make and share this Peanut Butter Chews recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325°; lightly grease two baking sheets.
- In a bowl, cream together the butter, sugars, corn syrup, baking soda, salt, and vanilla.
- Add in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add in peanut butter, beating until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Stir in the flour.
- Drop the dough by the tablespoonful onto baking sheets.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until they are light golden brown around the edges; don’t overbake or they will be crisp, not soft.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a rack to cool.