The King Arthur Flour Cookie Companion
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°; lightly grease two baking sheets.
- 2In a bowl, cream together the butter, sugars, corn syrup, baking soda, salt, and vanilla.
- 3Add in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 4Add in peanut butter, beating until mixture is light and fluffy.
- 5Stir in the flour.
- 6Drop the dough by the tablespoonful onto baking sheets.
- 7Bake for 15 minutes, until they are light golden brown around the edges; don’t overbake or they will be crisp, not soft.
- 8Remove from oven and transfer to a rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Chews
Serving Size: 1 (1512 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1438.7
- Calories from Fat 821
- Total Fat 91.3 g
- Saturated Fat 34.6 g
- Cholesterol 182.2 mg
- Sodium 1204.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 134.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 76.7 g
- Protein 33.9 g