Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Putting this here for safekeeping. I love peanutbutter!!
- 1⁄2 cup butter, plus 2 tbs
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup oatmeal or 1 cup coconut
- 2 cups flour
- Combine and cream butter, sugars, peanut butter, eggs and vanilla. Sift flour, baking powder and salt, then add oatmeal or coconut and mix. Add flour mixture to the creamed butter and mix until blended.
- Spread in greased 14 x 18 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees 25-30 minutes.
- Can be covered with glaze icing.