1 hr 15 mins
Wow. I don't know if I should have made this because it's hard to stop eating. It's so delicious--sweet and salty and creamy and crunchy and peanut butter and chocolate. Recipe courtesy of Lois Brooks of Newark,Delaware and Taste of Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups pretzels, crushed
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 40 ounces cream cheese (5 packages, softened)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1In a small bowl, combine pretzels and butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 inch up the sides of a greased 10 inch spring form pan.
- 2Place pan on a baking sheet and bake at 350 for 5 minutes.
- 3Cool on a wire rack.
- 4In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add peanut butter and vanilla and mix well.
- 5Add eggs and beat on low just until combined. Stir in chips.
- 6Pour over the crust. Return pan to baking sheet.
- 7Bake at 350 for 50 to 55 minutes or until center is almost set.
- 8Remove from the oven and let stand for 15 minutes (leave oven on).
- 9For topping, in a small bowl, combine the sour cream, peanut butter, and sugar and spread over filling.
- 10Sprinkle with nuts. Bake 5 minutes longer.
- 11Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around the edge of the pan and loosen.
- 12Cool 1 hour longer and remove sides of pan. Refrigerate overnight.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Cheesecake (Taste of Home)
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 822.1
- Calories from Fat 502
- Total Fat 55.8 g
- Saturated Fat 26.7 g
- Cholesterol 149.3 mg
- Sodium 769.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 45.2 g
- Protein 16.8 g