Recipe by Big Sis
I saw this on Paula's Home Cooking and just had to try it. It was absolutely heavenly! This was my first time trying a cheesecake and it was soooooo easy. I highly recommend this. Just wonderful!
Top Review by Ashton Rebecca
I really loved the taste and texture of this recipe. However, I chopped mini Reeces to garnish tops to improve appearance.This also gives people a heads-up in terms of what they might be bighting into.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 12 miniature peanut butter cups
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract or 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place a paper cupcake liner in each cup of a standard muffin pan.
- To make crust, in a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter until crumbs are moistened.
- Press some crust into the bottom of each muffin cup.
- Put 1 peanut butter cup into the center of each crust.
- Beat cream cheese with a handheld electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add sugar, flour, and vanilla, beating well.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture over peanut butter cups and graham cracker crusts.
- Bake until just set, about 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before serving.