Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I saw this on Paula's Home Cooking and just had to try it. It was absolutely heavenly! This was my first time trying a cheesecake and it was soooooo easy. I highly recommend this. Just wonderful!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place a paper cupcake liner in each cup of a standard muffin pan.
- To make crust, in a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter until crumbs are moistened.
- Press some crust into the bottom of each muffin cup.
- Put 1 peanut butter cup into the center of each crust.
- Beat cream cheese with a handheld electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add sugar, flour, and vanilla, beating well.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture over peanut butter cups and graham cracker crusts.
- Bake until just set, about 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before serving.
I really loved the taste and texture of this recipe. However, I chopped mini Reeces to garnish tops to improve appearance.This also gives people a heads-up in terms of what they might be bighting into.
The cheesecake part of this recipe was good. I thought the peanut butter cups would soften but they didn't and they wanted to separate from the rest of the cupcake. I also found that I had way too much crust and cheesecake for only twelve cupcakes. Kind of a waste.
Easy, rich and yummy. I'm taking them this afternoon to a cook-out and just had to snitch one to try before we go. I'm not going to tell anyone about the Reese cup inside, I'll just let them find that treasure when they bite into one.