Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is a keeper.
- 3⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 tablespoon salted peanuts, finely chopped
- Sprinkle 4 teaspoons of graham cracker crumbs into eight individual serving dishes. In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar until smooth. Reserve 8 teaspoons whipped topping for garnish; cover and refrigerate. Fold remaining whipped topping into peanut butter mixture; spoon over crumbs. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with remaining graham cracker crumbs. Top with reserved whipped topping and sprinkle with peanuts.