1/5 Photos of Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownie Babies
A rich chocolately treat that you can share with your guests. I tried to lighten it up a bit for you! With the maraschino cherries on top, it looks like a very special dessert. This is from Kraft. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 lb) package brownie mix (if you can't find this size, just make extra brownies with the surplus!)
- 6 ounces low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, smooth
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup light whipped topping, thawed (I prefer real whipped cream)
- 12 maraschino cherries, with stems if you can
- 1Heat oven to 350°F Prepare brownie batter as directed on package. Spoon into 12 paper-lined muffin cups.
- 2Beat cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar with mixer until blended. Spoon 1 rounded tablespoons into centre of batter in each cup, pressing lightly into batter. Bake 25 minutes or until centres are set. Cool.
- 3Serve topped with whipped cream and cherries.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownie Babies
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.1
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 10.6 mg
- Sodium 191.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 4.3 g