Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I created this recipe several years ago. It's very good both frozen and not.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Put prepared crust aside.
- Blend remaining ingredients in a bowl with a hand mixer.
- Pour mixture into crust and bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for 20-30 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
- Top hot cheesecake with 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, spreading them around until evenly melted on top.
- Cool and serve.
- Taste better the day after.
This cheesecake is soooo yummy! I didn't add the chocolate chips because I just wanted peanubutter cheesecake. I use 1/3 fat cream cheese, too. I made mini cheese cakes in muffin tins and used an OREO crust (1 1/2 c OREO crumbs and 2 1/2 tbs butter) Baked about 23 minutes and cooled to room temp, and they were in the fridge overnight. Thanks, Shanna~super good!