Recipe by Shanna Hollingsworth
I created this recipe several years ago. It's very good both frozen and not.
Top Review by ChocolateLove
This cheesecake is soooo yummy! I didn't add the chocolate chips because I just wanted peanubutter cheesecake. I use 1/3 fat cream cheese, too. I made mini cheese cakes in muffin tins and used an OREO crust (1 1/2 c OREO crumbs and 2 1/2 tbs butter) Baked about 23 minutes and cooled to room temp, and they were in the fridge overnight. Thanks, Shanna~super good!
- 1 small prepared pie crust (any kind preferred)
- 1 lb cream cheese
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Put prepared crust aside.
- Blend remaining ingredients in a bowl with a hand mixer.
- Pour mixture into crust and bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for 20-30 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
- Top hot cheesecake with 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, spreading them around until evenly melted on top.
- Cool and serve.
- Taste better the day after.