Recipe by stephanierndos
All the credit on this recipe goes to GA's own, Ms. Paula Deen -- thanks Paula, this is so quick, easy, & deelicious y'all!
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese, sliced
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 2 (16 ounce) boxes confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly spray the bottom of a 9 by 2-inch square pan with nonstick cooking spray. In a saucepan over medium heat, melt cheese and butter together, then add peanut butter and stir until smooth. Remove from heat and add vanilla and nuts.
- Empty confectioners' sugar into a large bowl and pour cheese mixture over sugar. Stir until completely mixed. Candy will be very stiff.
- Using your hands, remove candy from the bowl and press evenly and firmly into the pan. Because of the amount of butter in this recipe, pat top of candy with a paper towel to remove excess oil. Place the pan in refrigerator until candy is firm.
- To serve, cut into squares.