Prep 1 hr 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
From one of my boys' children's cookbooks. Prep time includes 1 hour to chill the dough.
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2⁄3 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- In a medium bowl, combine the peanut butter, cheese, butter, flour and salt. Mix well.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour of chilling, heat the oven to 375 Degrees F.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart on a cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.