- 3 tablespoons real butter
- 1 (6 cup) package mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 5 cups Honey Nut Cheerios (toasted oat cereal)
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease 13x9 inch pan.
- Place butter in a BIG microwaveable safe bowl.
- Add marshmallows and peanut butter.
- Heat on high power for 2 minutes.
- Stir until marshmallows are melted and smooth.
- Pour in cereal.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Press mixture into prepared pan.
- Allow to cool.
- Cut into 12 big bars.
- These won't last long, I promise!