Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
These are a big hit around my work! I am asked to make them often. They are so easy to make!
- 3 tablespoons real butter
- 1 (6 cup) package mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 5 cups Honey Nut Cheerios (toasted oat cereal)
- Grease 13x9 inch pan.
- Place butter in a BIG microwaveable safe bowl.
- Add marshmallows and peanut butter.
- Heat on high power for 2 minutes.
- Stir until marshmallows are melted and smooth.
- Pour in cereal.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Press mixture into prepared pan.
- Allow to cool.
- Cut into 12 big bars.
- These won't last long, I promise!
I really enjoyed these my sister used to make them as a holiday treat - was so glad to finely find the recipe----
I use Multigrain Cheerios and add dried cranberries or blueberries, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds. Really good!
Great way to us up cereal I bought for the holidays to make Chex Mix. I didn't have enough cheerios (I used plain ones) so I added Rice Chex and Corn Chex. I also added a cup of chocolate chips. They are delicious.