Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe in my elementary school Family Studies class, and for a long time it was one of my favourite snacks to make. It's easy, and there's no baking required.
- 250 ml Rice Krispies
- 375 ml corn flakes
- 50 ml brown sugar
- 125 ml peanut butter
- 125 ml corn syrup
- 2 ml vanilla
- Put double boiler on to start water boiling.
- In a large bowl, mix corn flakes and rice krispies.
- Melt sugar, peanut butter and syrup in top of double boiler. Make sure the sugar has melted. Add the vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients and stir until they are well coated.
- Using two teaspoons, drop spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet and let stand until firm.