I got this recipe in my elementary school Family Studies class, and for a long time it was one of my favourite snacks to make. It's easy, and there's no baking required.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put double boiler on to start water boiling.
- 2In a large bowl, mix corn flakes and rice krispies.
- 3Melt sugar, peanut butter and syrup in top of double boiler. Make sure the sugar has melted. Add the vanilla.
- 4Add dry ingredients and stir until they are well coated.
- 5Using two teaspoons, drop spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet and let stand until firm.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Cereal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.5
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 101.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 3.2 g