Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
For the ingredient of the month: peanut butter.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Carrot Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil or 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups finely shredded carrots
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup raisins or 1⁄2 cup sultana
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and allspice.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the brown sugar, peanut butter, oil, vanilla, and eggs.
- Mix in the carrots.
- Stir the first mixture into the second mixture, alternately adding milk.
- Pour into a greased 9X5X3" loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.