- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- 50 milk chocolate Hershey chocolate kisses or 1 1⁄3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
- 2 cups Reese's pieces, candy
Directions See How It's Made
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat the butter and marshmallows together on high for 1 minute; stir until marshmallows are melted.
- Add the cereal; mix well.
- Press onto the bottom and up the sides of two greased 9 inch pie plates.
- In a microwave safe bowl or heavy saucepan, melt chocolate kisses; stir until smooth.
- Spread over prepared crusts.
- Sprinkle with coconut and candy pieces; press down lightly.
- Let stand until chocolate is set.
- Cut into slices.