Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup dry milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄3 cups powdered sugar
- multicolored sugar nonpareils
- red licorice, laces
- red gumdrop (large)
- white candy sprinkles, sequins
- With an electric mixer beat peanut butter corn syurp dry milk and vanilla blend well.
- On low speed slowly add powdered sugar,you might have to do this by hand knead the sugar in.
- For each mouse: Break off enough mixture to roll into a 1-inch ball for the body,then enough to roll into a 1/2-inch ball for the head.
- Press the small ball on large ball, then slightly pinch head to form a rounded nose.
- Break off enough to form 2 small ears press to flatten.
- With a wet toothpick stick a nonpareil press into end of nose, 2 more for eyes,cut licorice insert for tail, For stocking caps:Sprinkle some sugar on wax paper and roll out gumdrops cut into circles with a 2-inch cutter cut rounds in quaters.
- Bring straight edges together overlapping to form a cone press edges to stick.
- Press a candy sequin for pompon on tip of cap.
- Press hat ontop mouse head.