My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With an electric mixer beat peanut butter corn syurp dry milk and vanilla blend well.
- 2On low speed slowly add powdered sugar,you might have to do this by hand knead the sugar in.
- 3For each mouse: Break off enough mixture to roll into a 1-inch ball for the body,then enough to roll into a 1/2-inch ball for the head.
- 4Press the small ball on large ball, then slightly pinch head to form a rounded nose.
- 5Break off enough to form 2 small ears press to flatten.
- 6With a wet toothpick stick a nonpareil press into end of nose, 2 more for eyes,cut licorice insert for tail, For stocking caps:Sprinkle some sugar on wax paper and roll out gumdrops cut into circles with a 2-inch cutter cut rounds in quaters.
- 7Bring straight edges together overlapping to form a cone press edges to stick.
- 8Press a candy sequin for pompon on tip of cap.
- 9Press hat ontop mouse head.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut butter-Candy Mice
Serving Size: 1 (576 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.7
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 3.2 mg
- Sodium 28.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 1.7 g