Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
These tasty treats are sure to please everyone, from the kids on up to Grandma in the rocking chair! Try at your next Halloween, kiddie or adult party and see the smiles. I have a feeling you will want to make these many times throughout the year! Cooking time is time it takes to melt chocolate.
- 1⁄3 lb graham cracker crumbs (11 double graham crackers, crushed)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 lb confectioners' sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted over hot water
- Combine first 5 ingredients until smooth.
- Press into a buttered 9x13 inch pan.
- Spread melted chocolate chips over mixture.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Warm slightly to room temperature, and cut into squares. (Chocolate will not crack when slightly warm).