Source: Betty Crocker NOTE: Cookie mix used is 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® peanut butter cookie mix
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Spray bottom of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir cookie mix, oil, water and egg until soft dough forms.
- Press into pan.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and butterscotch chips on High 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted.
- Spread evenly over base.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or until set.
- For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows.