1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Candy Bars (Cookie Mix)
Source: Betty Crocker NOTE: Cookie mix used is 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® peanut butter cookie mix
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F
- 2Spray bottom of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- 3In large bowl, stir cookie mix, oil, water and egg until soft dough forms.
- 4Press into pan.
- 5Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- 6Cool 10 minutes.
- 7In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and butterscotch chips on High 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted.
- 8Spread evenly over base.
- 9Refrigerate 30 minutes or until set.
- 10For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Candy Bars (Cookie Mix)
Serving Size: 1 (12 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.8
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 5.8 mg
- Sodium 6.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
peanut butter cookie mix