Recipe by Concoctionista
Peanut butter sandwich cookies become the crumb crust for these hunky bars loaded with chunks of candy bar. This is from myrecipes.com Prep: 26 min.; Cook: 35 min.
- 1 (16 ounce) packagepeanut-shaped peanut butter sandwich cookies, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 5 (1 1/2 ounce) packages chocolate-covered peanut butter cups, coarsely chopped
- 2 (2 1/8 ounce) butterfinger candy bars, chocolate-covered crispy peanut butter candy bars, coarsely chopped (we tested with Butterfinger)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- 1⁄2 cup honey-roasted peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine crushed cookies and butter in a medium bowl. Press crumb mixture into bottom of a greased aluminum foil-lined 13" x 9" pan, allowing foil to extend over ends of pan. Bake at 350° for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Combine condensed milk, peanut butter, and vanilla in a medium bowl, stirring until smooth.
- Sprinkle chopped candy bars, chocolate morsels, peanuts, and coconut over crust. Drizzle condensed milk mixture over coconut.
- Bake at 350° for 27 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to a wire rack, and let cool in pan. Use foil to lift uncut brownies out of pan. Peel foil away from sides of uncut brownies, and cut into bars.