Prep 26 mins
Cook 35 mins
Peanut butter sandwich cookies become the crumb crust for these hunky bars loaded with chunks of candy bar. This is from myrecipes.com Prep: 26 min.; Cook: 35 min.
- 1 (16 ounce) packagepeanut-shaped peanut butter sandwich cookies, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 5 (1 1/2 ounce) packages chocolate-covered peanut butter cups, coarsely chopped
- 2 (2 1/8 ounce) butterfinger candy bars, chocolate-covered crispy peanut butter candy bars, coarsely chopped (we tested with Butterfinger)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- 1⁄2 cup honey-roasted peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Combine crushed cookies and butter in a medium bowl. Press crumb mixture into bottom of a greased aluminum foil-lined 13" x 9" pan, allowing foil to extend over ends of pan. Bake at 350° for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Combine condensed milk, peanut butter, and vanilla in a medium bowl, stirring until smooth.
- Sprinkle chopped candy bars, chocolate morsels, peanuts, and coconut over crust. Drizzle condensed milk mixture over coconut.
- Bake at 350° for 27 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to a wire rack, and let cool in pan. Use foil to lift uncut brownies out of pan. Peel foil away from sides of uncut brownies, and cut into bars.
Thanks!! This was the biggest hit at my party! what a perfect combo!thanks one more time!