- 3 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter and powdered sugar until well mixed.
- Beat in graham cracker crumbs.
- Shape into 1 1/2 inch balls. Place onto waxed paper lined baking sheets.
- In microwave, melt the chocolate chips and shortening. Stir until smooth.
- Spoon small amount over each candy.
- Refrigerate at least 15 minutes.