1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Cake
Wonderfully delicious peanut butter cake best with chocolate frosting, If you make with Reese's Peanut Butter and a milk chocolate frosting, it's very much like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. This recipe makes a smaller 8x8 cake. If you make a triple batch it is enough for one layer in a 12" cake pan with a dozen cupcakes. I also recommend that you use a creamy peanut butter simply because if there is some left over the nuts well get "soggy" in the cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 8x8 inch pan.
- 2Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, cream together the peanut butter, butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- 4Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla.
- 5Beat in the flour mixture alternately with the milk, mixing just until incorporated.
- 6Pour batter into prepared pan.
- 7Bake in the preheated oven for 35-45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- 8Allow to cool in pan.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Cake
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2879.0
- Calories from Fat 1306
- Total Fat 145.1 g
- Saturated Fat 59.3 g
- Cholesterol 733.3 mg
- Sodium 2398.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 343.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.1 g
- Sugars 226.8 g
- Protein 68.0 g