Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
This cake is yummy with homemade chocoalte frosting.
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup chopped peanuts
- Cream butter and peanut butter; gradually add sugar, beating well at medium speed with electric mixer. Add eggs, one at a time, beat well after each addition.
- Combine four, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, begininng and ending with flour. Mix after each addition.Stir in vanilla.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured 13x9x2 inch pan. Bake at 350F for 45 to 50 minutes ot until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool completely on wire rack.
- Frost your favorite chocolate frosting, sprinkle with peanuts. cut into squares.