Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Recipe (#150059) from One Million Recipes, Cakes
Make and share this Peanut Butter Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare pans.
- Cream shortening.
- Add slowly and beat in 1 cup brown sugar and peanut butter.
- In another bowl, beat together 2 eggs and 1/2 cup brown sugar.
- Add this to the first mixture and beat well.
- Sift together flour, salt and powder.
- Add dry ingredients alternately to first mixture with 1 cup milk with vanilla.
- Pour mixture into pans and bake at once until firm in center.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
I made this for the Cook-A-Thon for Bergy. This was a really good cake. I topped it off with Peanut Butter frosting. This is a wonderful cake especially if you like peanut butter!!! Thanks for sharing and this is a definate keeper! KUDOS!!!