1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Buttons
The pairing of peanut butter and chocolate is always a crowd favourite and this irresistible cookie recipe is also sure to delight. Additional recipes can be found at www.peanutbureau.ca.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 22. Place butter and peanut butter in a large bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat on high until very creamy.
- 33. Beat in ½ cup (125 mL) sugar until well blended. Then beat in egg yolks, one at a time, scraping down sides as needed. Beat in vanilla and then flour until combined.
- 44. Place 3 tbsp (45 mL) sugar in a shallow dish. Form dough into 1-inch (2.5-cm) balls, and roll in the sugar. Place on prepared baking sheet about 2 inches (5 cm) apart. Use your finger to press into centre of each dough ball to form an indent.
- 55. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven, place a peanut butter cup in indent and then continue to bake until golden and set, about 6 to 8 more minutes.
- 66. Remove to a rack to cool completely. When completely cool, dust with icing sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Buttons
Serving Size: 1 (881 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.0
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 22.6 mg
- Sodium 43.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 2.5 g