Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These bars are majorly intense!
Make and share this Peanut Butter Butterscotch Bars (No Bake) recipe from Food.com.
- Butter a 9" X 13" baking pan.
- Combine eggs, sugars, and butter in a large, heavy saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and cook over low for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add the Graham crumbs, marshmallows and coconut.
- Spread mixture on bottom of prepared pan.
- Melt butterscotch chips and peanut butter together.
- Spread over the top of the bars.
- Chill for at least 6 hours before cutting into squares.
Super yummy! I used salted peanuts instead of pecans.
Really, really enjoyed these bars! What a great, though for me, unusual combo with the butterscotch, PB & coconut! I used toasted pecans, mainly because I also used them in another bar recipe the same day! A VERY NICE TREAT, & worthy of making again & again! [Tagged, made & reviewed in All New Zaar Cookbooks Tag]
Wonderful! Easy to throw together and my friend wants the whole pan!