Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These bars are majorly intense!
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 2 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3⁄4 lb butterscotch chips
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans or 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
- Butter a 9" X 13" baking pan.
- Combine eggs, sugars, and butter in a large, heavy saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and cook over low for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add the Graham crumbs, marshmallows and coconut.
- Spread mixture on bottom of prepared pan.
- Melt butterscotch chips and peanut butter together.
- Spread over the top of the bars.
- Chill for at least 6 hours before cutting into squares.
Super yummy! I used salted peanuts instead of pecans.
Really, really enjoyed these bars! What a great, though for me, unusual combo with the butterscotch, PB & coconut! I used toasted pecans, mainly because I also used them in another bar recipe the same day! A VERY NICE TREAT, & worthy of making again & again! [Tagged, made & reviewed in All New Zaar Cookbooks Tag]
Wonderful! Easy to throw together and my friend wants the whole pan!