These bars are majorly intense!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter a 9" X 13" baking pan.
- 2Combine eggs, sugars, and butter in a large, heavy saucepan.
- 3Bring to a boil and cook over low for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 4Remove from heat and add the Graham crumbs, marshmallows and coconut.
- 5Spread mixture on bottom of prepared pan.
- 6Melt butterscotch chips and peanut butter together.
- 7Spread over the top of the bars.
- 8Chill for at least 6 hours before cutting into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Butterscotch Bars (No Bake)
Serving Size: 1 (1276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3075.9
- Calories from Fat 1615
- Total Fat 179.4 g
- Saturated Fat 104.3 g
- Cholesterol 369.0 mg
- Sodium 1505.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 353.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.5 g
- Sugars 284.1 g
- Protein 28.9 g