Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I came across this recipe on another site. It's from Donna Turner, Ozark, Alabama, who was the Grand Prize 2004 National Peanut Festival Recipe Contest with this recipe.
- 1 (18 ounce) jar creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup softened butter
- 3 cups Golden Grahams cereal, crumbed
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- Beat peanut butter and butter at medium speed with electric mixer until creamy.
- Add Golden Graham crumbs, beating until well blended.
- Gradually add powdered sugar, beating at low speed until blended.
- Using a melon scoop, shape into one-inch balls.
- Cover and chill one hour.
- Melt butterscotch morsels in microwave safe dish. Pour into small Ziploc bag with a tiny corner snipped off. Drizzle over 1-inch bon bons.