Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A super simple treat to make & not to mention yummy, this recipe is from Kraft.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Bubbles recipe from Food.com.
- 250 g milk chocolate melts, melted
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 2 cups rice bubbles
- 1⁄4 cup desiccated coconut
- COMBINE melted chocolate and peanut butter in a large bowl until smooth.
- ADD the rice bubbles and coconut and mix until well combined.
- PLACE tablespoons of mixture onto a foil lined tray. Refrigerate until set.
What a quick n easy treat to put together for the kids. Mmm, oh and I didn't think they were to bad either :) Thanks for sharing!