- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box fudge cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup margarine (I use light cant beleive its not butter) or 1⁄2 cup butter (I use light I cant beleive its not butter)
- 1 eggs or Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the first three ingredients together. Reserve one cup. Press into a 13x9 sheet pan. Bake for 10 minutes on 350+ --.
- After the ten minutes remove from oven.
- Mix the peanut butter, condensed milk and vanilla in a bowl. Pour over the partially baked dough, top with rest of dough in little pieces on top, bake for another 25 minutes until set -- .