I got this recipe from an old Quick Cooking magazine. They have a wonderful cream cheese and peanut butter filling that makes them unique and tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, butter, and vanilla.
- 2In a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients; add to egg mixture and mix well.
- 3Stir in chocolate chips.
- 4Set aside 1 cup of batter for topping.
- 5Spread remaining batter into greased 9x13 inch pan.
- 6In small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter, and sugar until smooth.
- 7Add egg and milk, beating on low until just combined.
- 8Carefully spread over brownie batter.
- 9Drop reserved batter by tablespoons over filling.
- 10Cut through with knife to swirl.
- 11Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 12Cool before cutting.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.8
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 49.3 mg
- Sodium 119.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 3.5 g