Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 16 mins
I was pleasantly surprised with how good these were for using a mix. These are hard to stop eating. I used creamy peanut butter instead of crunchy (personal preference). Recipe courtesy of 101 Things To Do With A Cake Mix. Serving size is estimated.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together cake mix, oil, and eggs.
- Mixture should be stiff and all the powder should be mixed into the dough.
- Stir in peanut butter.
- Bake 14-16 minutes, until golden brown on top.
- Mix together powdered sugar and milk.
- Drizzle powdered-sugar glaze over top while still warm.