Prep 15 hrs
Cook 2 hrs
Not sure where I got this from-I found it hand-written in my files. Cooking time includes refrigeration.
- 354.88 ml butter
- 177.44 ml cocoa powder
- 4 eggs
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 354.88 ml flour
- 2.46 ml salt
- 510.29 g peanut butter
- 78.07 ml milk
- 10 marshmallows, regular sized
- 473.18 ml powdered sugar
- In saucepan, melt 1 c butter, stir in 1/2 c cocoa til smooth. Remove from heat. In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, sugar, and vanilla; beat 1 minute.
- Combine flour and salt in another bowl and gradually add to egg mixture. Add cocoa mixture and mix to combine. Transfer to a greased 15x10x1" pan. Bake at 350 for 18-22 min or til toothpick comes clean.
- Meanwhile, place peanut butter in a bowl and microwave uncovered at 50% power for 2 min, stirring once. Stir til blended. Spread over warm brownies. Refrigerate 45 min or til peanut butter is set.
- Place remaining cocoa in a heavy saucepan. Stir in milk til smooth; add marshmallows and remaining butter. Cook and stir til melted. Remove from heat and gradually stir in powdered sugar. Spread over peanut butter. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.