Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I got this recipe from a dear friend on the Feingold board. These are absolutely amazing!
- 1⁄2 cup butter (GFCF-use ghee or soybean margarine)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup oats (For GFCF-use GF oats or quinoa flakes)
- 1 cup flour (For GFCF-use a brown rice flour mix-I do 3/4 c. brown rice flour c. tapioca starch)
- 1⁄4 cup tapioca starch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup milk (For GFCF-milk substitute of your choice)
- Cream together:
- 1/2 Cup butter (GFCF-use ghee or soybean margarine), 1/2 Cup sugar , 1/2 Cup brown sugar.
- 1 egg, 1 teaspoons vanilla , 1/3 Cup creamy peanut butter.
- Stir in:
- 1 Cup oats (For GFCF-use GF oats or quinoa flakes)
- 1 Cup flour (For GFCF-use a brown rice flour mix-I do 3/4 Cup brown rice flour + 1/4 Cup tapioca starch)
- 1/2 teaspoons baking soda.
- Grease 9X13 pan and pour in batter. Bake on 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Mix together:
- 1 Cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 Cup peanut butter
- 1/4 Cup milk (For GFCF-milk substitute of your choice).
- Pour over hot brownies.
- Allow brownie to cool slightly before eating. Enjoy!