Denise in NH's Note:
For all you peanut butter lovers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour, baking powder and salt.
- 2Combine shortening, peanut butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla in a large bowl and mix well at low speed of mixer.
- 3Add flour mixture and mix only until blended.
- 4Fold in chocolate chips and chopped peanuts.
- 5Spread in a greased 15x10x1 inch pan.
- 6Bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1802 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.8
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 14.1 mg
- Sodium 77.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 2.6 g