1 hr 10 mins
Filled with chocolate chips and a chocolate ganache frosting, these are super delicious. I found this recipe in Gourmet Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F with the rack in the middle.
- 2Butter a 13 x 9 inch baking pan, then line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper and butter the parchment.
- 3Beat together butter and sugar with an electric mixer at medium-high speed until mixture is light and fluffy, then add peanut butter and beat until incorporated.
- 4Beat in whole eggs, egg yolk and vanilla. Reduce mixer speed to low and mix in flour until just combined.
- 5Stir in 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips, then spread the batter in the baking pan, smoothing the top.
- 6Bake until the brownies are deep golden, puffed on top, and a wooden pick inserted in center comes out with some crumbs adhering, approximately 40-45 minutes.
- 7Cool completely in pan for about 1 1/2 hours.
- 8To make the ganache: Put 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips in a heatproof bowl.
- 9Bring the cream to a boil in a small saucepan, then pour over chocolate chips and let mixture stand one minute.
- 10Gently whisk in butter until it is incorporated, chocolate is melted, and a smooth mixture forms.
- 11Spread ganache on cooled brownies and let stand until set, about 15 minutes. Cut into 32 bars.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1070.2
- Calories from Fat 604
- Total Fat 67.2 g
- Saturated Fat 34.0 g
- Cholesterol 164.3 mg
- Sodium 183.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 114.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 81.3 g
- Protein 16.4 g