Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Easy to make and so delicious.
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar, lightly packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup chopped peanuts
- Melt chocolate; set aside to cool.
- Cream butter, peanut butter and brown sugar.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Mix in melted chocolate, then flour.
- Stir in peanuts.
- Pour into greased 8 inch square pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.