Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Tender and chewy brownies with great taste.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (sifted)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil (or 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray bottom of 8" square baking pan.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- In separate bowl, combine the ingredients sugar-large egg white.
- Add in flour mixture, stirring until only combined.
- Pour batter in bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes (or until a tooth pick inserted in center comes out almost clean).
Terrific tasting and Very chewy !!!! I brought them to a dinner with two other couples and everyone had seconds, nothing was left.