Posted by request. Rich peanut butter brownies with peanut butter frosting. Uses natural peanut butter. From America's Favorite Food Associations.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) jar natural-style peanut butter, divided (such as Smucker's Natural Chunky, Laura Scudder's Old Fashioned Nutty or Adams 100% Natural Crunchy)
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, melted and divided
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 dash salt
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 -5 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup peanut butter morsels (optional) or 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Stir peanut butter until evenly mixed throughout; measure after stirring.
- 3Combine brown sugar, 1 1/4 c peanut butter and 1/2 c butter in medium bowl; mix until smooth. Stir eggs; beat until well-mixed.
- 4Combine flour, baking powder and salt; stir into peanut butter mixture. Stir until well mixed.
- 5Pour into greased 13x9 baking pan. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides. Cool on wire rack.
- 6Combine remaining peanut butter, remaining butter, powdered sugar, vanilla and 3 T milk. Beat until smooth. Stir in remaining milk until frosting is spreading consistency. Spread over brownies.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.8
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 50.7 mg
- Sodium 83.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 29.7 g
- Protein 6.4 g